In The News
The Learning Annex Launches How-to in 60 seconds
New York January 30, 2008: The Learning Annex, America’s largest adult education company, launches OneMinuteU.com. This how-to website is where anyone can learn or teach anything in 60 seconds or less for free! Touted as the YouTube of learning, it launches with over 1000 new videos from the risqué (Make Your Lover Feel Like Royalty) to the motivational (Les Brown’s Live your Dream) to business advice (SEO: How Can I get a Top Search Engine Ranking for my Website?), and from celebrities like Jenny McCarthy, George Foreman, and Biggest Loser Fitness Trainer Kim Lyons.
Bill Zanker, the president and founder of The Learning Annex, says “In 1980 we revolutionized adult education by making it affordable and easy to learn anything in a few hours. Today The Learning Annex looks to revolutionize education yet again by offering how-tos in one minute or less on any topic. OneMinuteu.com is a reflection of how people want to receive their information.”
Just in time for Valentines Day, the site offers over 101 love-themed videos including How to Undress Your Lover, Tips for the First Kiss, and How to Survive Valentine’s Day.
OneMinuteU.com is owned and powered by The Learning Annex, the innovators in continuing education for over 28 years. This trusted brand is the premier producer of seminars, lectures, classes and workshops throughout North America. Such luminaries as Donald Trump, Henry Kissinger, P. Diddy, Alan Greenspan, Tony Robbins, Sarah Jessica Parker, Deepak Chopra, Suze Orman, and Desmond Tutu are among the many that have taught at The Learning Annex.
OneMinuteU.com is the first of many online ventures launching in 2008. In September, The Learning Annex will have all of its classes online. Learning Annex.com will become the largest (not for credit) learning website on the internet. For more information contact Heather Moore or visit LearningAnnex.com.
* Large Files: Broadband Only *
- Learning Annex Promotional Video - Click Here [8.5 Mb]
- PBS Award for Excellence in Adult Education - CEO Bill Zanker - Click Here [12 Mb]
- The Learning Annex Real Estate Wealth Expo October 2004- Click Here [3.8 Mb]
In The News
- Taking Real Estate to the next level! The Learning Annex announces its biggest show ever - A 2 Day Real Estate Show in New York City featuring keynote speakers Donald Trump, Rudy Guiliani, Suze Orman, Trading Spaces Doug Wilson, and 75 other speakers. Save the dates - October 16th and 17th 2004. Sponsorships and booths available. Expecting over 25,000 attendees!!! Call Heather at 212 371 0280 ext 220 for sponsor info! 5 more shows planned for 2005 in the US!
- The Learning Annex has sold a new book based on eBay Instructor Adam Ginsberg's successful 2004 Learning Annex tour to Harper Collins for a January/February 2005 blockbuster release!
- The Learning Annnex announces a new infomercial deal with Good Times Entertainment for its instructors - Be on the lookout for new infomercials from Learning Annex instructor Adam Ginsberg our eBay expert, and Robert Shemin our Millionaire Real Estate Investor!
- The Learning Annex produced the NEW Deepak Chopra PBS Special entitled The Soul of Healing! Check your local PBS listings for airtimes!
- Meeting people just got easier!! We’ve just launched the Dating Annex www.datingannex.com– a great way to meet a new friend, a date or just a pal to go to a Learning Annex course with!
- The Learning Annex Presents the Smarter Approach to Feng Shui, Unlclutter Your Space and The Pleasure of Wine (Wiley) is in book stores now! Look for it in your local retailer or our favorites - Barnes and Noble and Walmart. Be sure to pick up your copy today!!
- People are talking….about our online audio and video classes – Click Here to find out what they are saying!
- The Learning Annex adds a new school to the family – in Minneapolis!!
- Attention California - Got a speeding ticket? Need to go to traffic school? The Learning Annex has opened an on line school for all of your traffic school/defensive driving course needs from the convenience of your home or office. Log on to www.trafficannex.com to find out more!!
- 25,000 will attend Real Estate Wealth Expo in LA - March 30, 2005 - Click Here [11.5 kb]
DONALD TRUMP SIGNS FOR RECORD SPEAKING FEE -- $1,000,000 AN HOUR - January 14, 2005 - Click Here
- Media Bay - January 20, 2004 - Click Here
- Nightingale-Conant - January 13, 2004 - Click Here
- The Traffic Annex - December 18, 2003 - Click Here
- James Van Praagh Tour in Australia - November 6, 2003 - Click Here
- Sylvia Browne Learning Annex 2004 Tour Announced - November 5, 2003 - Click Here
- Deepak Chopra – October 15, 2003 - Click Here
- Media Bay – October 9, 2003 - Click Here
- Open U – August 5, 2003 - Click Here
- Twin Cities Business Monthly - September 2005 - Click Here [2.6 Mb]
- LA Weekly - June 17, 2005 - Click Here [16 kb]
- MSNBC - May 16, 2005 - Click Here [14 kb] - Click Here For Video
- New York Post - May 3, 2005 - Click Here [40 kb]
- New York Sun - February 17, 2005 - Click Here For Text [13 kb] - Click Here For Full Article [561 kb]
- Harold Tribune - February 10, 2005 - Click Here
- New York Daily News - February 9, 2005 - Click Here
- New York Post - October 18, 2004 - Click Here
- San Diego Magazine - August, 2004 - Click Here
[2.1 MB] * Large File: Broadband Only *
- NY Post - July 28, 2004 - Click Here
- DM News - April 19, 2004 - Click Here
- Mpls St. Paul Magazine - March, 2004 - Click Here
- New York Resident - December 1, 2003 - Click Here
- Daily News - November 18, 2003 - Click Here
- Newsday.com - October 22, 2003 - Click Here
- Newsday.com - October 13, 2003 - Click Here
- New York Resident - August 11, 2003 - Click Here
- New York Post - August 6, 2003 - Click Here
- Variety - August 4, 2003 - Click Here
- Publishers Weekly – May 5, 2003 - Click Here
- San Diego Magazine - November, 2002 - Click Here
- The Wall Street Journal - May 17, 2002 - Click Here
- Daily News - December 30, 2001 - Click Here
Press Inquiries contact – PR@LearningAnnex.com or dial 212-371-0280 x220