50 Sure-Fire Ways to Break the Ice & Improve Your Conversations - 2 1/2 Hour Audio Program with Don Gabor
This online Audio class requires Windows Media Player 9.
For Social, Business, Personal, and Travel Situations
Do you have trouble making small talk at cocktail parties, family gatherings or business functions? Would you like to be more outgoing & spontaneous, meet more people, and make more friends in social and business situations?
In this fun-filled course with professional speaker Don Gabor, you'll learn at least 50 easy ways to:
Don Gabor is author of the newly revised bestseller "How to Start a Conversation & Make Friends," plus many other books and tapes on conversation skills. He has been interviewed on hundreds of radio and TV programs and was called a "gifted conversationalist" by The New Yorker.
- Be a more confident speaker in social, personal and professional situations
- Overcome the fear of rejection and not knowing what to say next
- Make a great first and lasting impression on everyone you meet
- Remember names and network for results
- Avoid the 10 biggest mistakes people make in party conversation
- End conversations tactfully
- And more!
Monthly registration fees for this class are waived.
Only US $ 44.95 !
I'd like to Register for this Class, please add it to my Shopping Cart
Back to Online Class Listings