How to Be Famous: Marketing Yourself to Success - 2 1/2 Hour Audio Program with Rick Frishman
This online Audio class requires Windows Media Player 9.
The good news: You don't have to hire an expensive P.R. firm - all you need is this exciting seminar.
Author and guerilla marketing guru Rick Frishman will teach you:
Plus: How to be a "power guest," how to pitch the media so they simply can't say "no" to you or your product, and much more!
- How to make yourself irresistible to the media
- The six words every author wants to say, and the ten secrets they need to know
- Why everyone has to be a guerrilla marketer
- Writers: How to get the most out of your publisher
- Why P.R. is 10 times better than advertising
- How to put together a press kit and create the perfect hook
Rick Frishman, president of Planned Television Arts, is a co-author of "Guerrilla Publicity for Writers: 100 Weapons for Selling Your Work." He's a former producer at WOR-AM and a highly sought-after lecturer on publishing and P.R.
Monthly registration fees for this class are waived.
Only US $ 44.95 !
I'd like to Register for this Class, please add it to my Shopping Cart
Back to Online Class Listings