Start an Import/Export Business: A Great Home-Based Business - 4 1/2 Hour Audio Program with John Capela
This online Audio class requires Windows Media Player 9.
Importing/exporting is one of America’s fastest-growing and most rewarding home-based businesses. You can start it as a part-time business for minimal cash. You can travel to exotic lands — and claim it as a taxdeductible business expense! And you don’t need any experience at all to get started. In fact, this class with international trade consultant John Capela will provide you with everything you need to get up to speed in just one session!
You'll learn how to:
- Select product lines
- Locate distributors and sales reps
- Organize national distribution networks
- Arrange international transportation and insurance
- Prepare simple agreements
- Deal with quotas
- Speed imports through customs
- Adapt products and prices to market conditions
- Barter and countertrade to boost your sales
- And more!
John Capela, assistant professor of business at St. Joseph's College, is president of a firm that specializes in helping foreign and American companies develop a profitable import/export business.
Monthly registration fees for this class are waived.
Only US $ 44.95 !
I'd like to Register for this Class, please add it to my Shopping Cart
Back to Online Class Listings